Things to do: Enjoy Your Home in Osoyoos
1. Float around the lake in a lounge chair.
2. Skip stones along 1800 feet of pristine waterfront.
3. Walk out to your private boat slip and take your kids out water-skiing.
4. Practice laziness; daydream and soak up the legendary Okanagan sun.
5. Ramble along 2,600 feet of wide walking trails winding from meadow to beach.
6. Host a Scrabble playoff followed by a barbecue or potluck at the community centre — 7000 square feet of social space with indoor and outdoor kitchens.
7. Pack a picnic to enjoy in the meadow.
8. Catch up on your summer reading from the shaded comfort of your screened porch.
9. Catch a trout and grill it for dinner.
10. Make campfire s’mores in one of the fire-pits and listen to cricket song.
11. Let your dog run around in the off-leash pet area.
12. Launch your canoe or kayak and enjoy a spectacular sunrise or sunset over the lake.
13. Get your morning workout in our exercise room or do a few laps in the pool.
14. After dark, sit in the hot-tub and gaze at the stars.
15. Meet your neighbours for a coffee down at the community centre.