The Cottages at Osoyoos Lake Interiors
There are four Interior Schemes to choose from:
• choose from four professionally selected nature inspired colour schemes
• custom wood cabinets with chrome pulls
• double bowl stainless steel sink
• complete six piece appliance package: 18 cu.ft. fridge, glass top range, dishwasher, over the range microwave oven and stacking washer/ dryer
• custom wood vanities – colour and style may be selected from four different colour schemes
• full-length shower stalls outfi tted with glass doors
• over height 9 foot ceilings throughout the main floor with the majority of plans offering vaulted ceilings
• durable vinyl plank fl ooring throughout the main living space (hardwood as an optional upgrade)
• plush pile carpeting throughout the second fl oor
• staircase fi nished with carpet and cottage style wood picket railing
• expansive windows provided in the main living areas
• wireless smart home automation/security system (details below)
• central vacuum roughed-in for Hillside and Lakeside homes
• 1 inch blinds installed on all Windows
Upgrades Included in Lakefront Homes:
• hardwood floors throughout the main floor
• designer tile backsplash in the kitchen
• built-in under-cabinet lighting
• quartz countertops in the kitchen
• upgraded custom cabinets including a pantry
• a freestanding stainless steel wine fridge
• complete 7 piece stainless steel appliance package
• electric fireplace, set in an architecturally designed fireplace surround
• custom tile floors in the bathrooms
• custom framed mirrors in all bathrooms
• crown molding throughout the main living areas
• 2 inch faux wood blinds installed on all Windows
Peace of mind with our Smart System Technology:
• Smart technology means you can remotely access your cottage via your smart phone, computer or web enabled device allowing you to:
• lock or unlock your doors on the drive up to your home. Your door lock can still be opened with a key or with a pin code.
• Adjust your thermostat, no matter where you are.
• View the inside of your home from your centrally located video camera (if so equipped)
• Your smart technology also comes equipped with window and door sensors on the main fl oor, one motion detector and a wireless signal.
• Note: monthly subscription fee applies for monitoring.
TELUS Fibre-Optic Community:
• TELUS has agreed to run fi bre optic cable to our site, making The Cottages the first fibre-optic community in the South Okanagan. This will be available in the spring of 2014.
NOTE: All homes can be fully customized.
The developer reserves the right to make changes to the features and finishes to maintain the high quality of the homes. Errors and Omissions Excepted.