Simple Pleasures of Cottage Living
A series of pathways and trails connects the homes, the beach, the marina, and the Clubhouse, making the act of going somewhere a treasured activity—and an adventure that means it might take a while to reach your destination. Stop along the way to cool off in the cottonwood stand and visit the treehouse, add a moat to your sandcastle, or linger to chat with a neighbour.
The centrally located Clubhouse is the heart of the site—and a hub of community activity. Here you’ll find swimming pools, hot tubs, a fitness centre, and activities like table tennis. The multi-purpose great room and outdoor kitchen are ideal for parties, cookouts, and sports days.
The sheltered bay features a long sandy beach and a marina with 150 boat slips. Flip-flop friendly landscaping connects all aspects of the property, and running through the centre is a meadow that leads to the lake—a greenbelt with lots of play area for kicking a ball around. It’s a protected area where kids can be kids and get into safe trouble.
• Expansive low-bank sandy beach
• Clubhouse includes full fitness centre, tuck shop, amenity room and on site caretaker suite
• Grand pool deck equipped with large covered and uncovered areas, outdoor kitchen, two pools, and two hot tubs
• Boat slips and dock
• Two playgrounds strategically located throughout the meadows to provide hours of imaginative play
• Vast open green spaces including an old growth cottonwood stand and preserved areas for sage and antelope brush
• All landscaping and yard maintenance will be looked after by others